Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sorry For the Break

With so much to do, I am sorry I did take a break. I have decided on the Maitraya body, the LAQ Head (Rebel) and I love my new look!
I cannot complain at all. Of course getting use to appliers and shopping for those... found them at LAQ where I should have looked all along was a no brainer lol. But seriously. my look will evolved over time. I'm by no means done with myself. at all. This is what I looked like before I began...
I believe a definite improvement over the old system skins, though I am looking forward to the BoM (Bake on Mesh) I have heard about. Since my SL account is over 10 years old I have so much I just can't toss. I am looking forward to see what will work and won't. I have thousands of hours worth of shopping for clothes, hair and skins! I have heard we will have 64 layers to work with and the bleed through that we have now with certain things will be gone! I think that is wonderful! I plan on telling you the stores where I am shopping, the best deals I am finding on everything from clothing to houses (I've also been decorating a newly acquired sailing community island where I rented a long time ago that I've been decorating) That's why my updates have suffered and I do apologize! I will be posting regularly from now on and I promise not to get to busy to share with you everything that happens. I continue to meet some amazing people that have really astounded me with their kindness. I've met a small few that I wouldn't take the time to utter their names as well! I have been sailing everywhere around the Blake Sea (Thanks Neo) I have had a blast and I plan on a boat purchase in my near future. I've met some incredible people that are wonderful to talk to and have made this change over so easy (thanks to many support groups for the products that I am using). I know I've mentioned Tiny Empires before but I've met some nice people from that as well. It's a HUD based game that started a long time ago. If you have any questions about it just shoot me an IM about it and I'll send you a landmark where you can get a free trial for it or I'll just send you a free trail! It's a blast to play. I've played it for a long time as well. It's really a great way to meet some really wonderful people as well. I know we tend to stick with just the few we play with each day and trust me I understand that fully. One day, something might prevent you too from being here for a long time and you wake up to find everyone you knew is gone. I want to provide you with ways that you can connect with new people to meet and make quality friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment