Thursday, May 10, 2018

A New Beginning

  I played Second Life religiously for many years. Then the one thing we never want to happen, did. A wonderful friend passed away from Leukemia and I lost it. I couldn't log into the game anymore. But the magic that is Second Life pulls at you until you yield and your curiosity can no longer hold out.

     I have awoke from my long slumber to find so much has changed! Mesh ... Everything! Bodies, clothes, shoes, feet, hands and I could go on and on! This is to chronicle my journey into the unknown realm of all these new things as I relearn basically from scratch What I should  look for and avoid as I get back into Second Life. I was a builder and designer back then, I'll also be relearning that. I'll share with you my changes in bodies, clothing and design work. I'm looking forward to learning as I feel that expanding the mind is the greatest gift one can give to oneself.

     Join me as I go through my new growing pains from a game I use to play everyday to one that is totally foreign to me now. Going from system bodies and prim clothes to new and better things. What new shapes and forms will I take on? Only time will tell dear reader... I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I'm sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment