Friday, May 11, 2018

A Huge Thank You!

Hi all! Well it's day two and I'm well into my "new" self. I can say it's really been interesting and frustrating! I had the help of a wonderful person I was lucky enough to meet yesterday. She's a complete and total sweetheart and I would have been completely lost without her. Her name is Shari Cortes and I met her through Tiny Empires. It's a mini game in Second Life, basically a HUD where you play a small game. I won't go into details it but if your interested in finding out more just message me in world and I'll explain more about it. It's really fun and you meet great people playing it!
   
     Shari was kind enough to help me through all the utter chaos of understanding the new things that have come to Second Life while I was gone. She provided morale support along with landmarks and advice for making my avatar more up to date. While I don't recommend you just IM'ing a person out of the blue and asking for help, Shari is in my line in Tiny Empires and I asked a question about the game. We began talking and she offered.. I can't tell you how much I appreciated all the advice she gave me. As well as just being there to talk to about other things. I can honestly say I made a long time friend yesterday because she didn't have to do the things she did and I am truly indebted to her for everything. Please make sure to visit her blog. She's got awesome information, pictures and current events on her page. Shari The Cat

     As I continue my transformation, I'll post pictures. Right now in the process of all this trying things on and getting use to how things work I feel so unsure about EVERYTHING! I'm sure that will change as time goes by. Getting use to skins and appliers, so much to learn. I have patience and they say that is a virtue but only time will tell. I want to look my best and one day I will... maybe not tomorrow or the next day but soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment